Sunday 3 January 2010

This pin has an Aurora around it.

Well here is another pin-view and kind of a special one as its the first one of 2010 and for the first pin-view of the new year, I am going to be looking at a surprise pin release which has popped up at some UK stores which is the Aurora Mirror Pin and this can be found as pinpics #75194.

Now to start off this pin is the same Limited Edition size as the Belle Mirror Pin and that is 1250 and is quite a nice addition to the series which is a nice surprise for anyone collecting this series of pins as you certainly will not be disappointed in the quality of this pin as it matches the high standard and beauty of the Belle pin I reviewed a week ago.

This front of this pin is beautifully coloured with glitterd purple paint which draws you into the pin to see the detail that has gone into the face of the pin. And as you can see the image on the front is different to the belle pin and is coloured a nice sparkly pink colour. This pin also has leaves either side of the centre image as well as the rose bud at the top of the pin. All in all the front of the pin looks very nice but what makes this pin perfect is what lies inside when the pin is opened.

Now once you open the pin you will see the stunning image of Aurora on a sparkly light pink background which makes her stand right away and is just done beautifully and again Disney has out done themselves with the detail that has gone into the inside of this pin as Aurora does simply look perfect, even more so than the Belle Pin if I am honest. As the colours on this pin all contribute to make this one very nice looking pin for any collector to have in his/her collection.


And finally and not the least I come to the handle of this awesome pin and for me what really makes this such a great pin to have is the fact that the handle of this pin is the head of Maleficent who is the villain in the film. The handle of this pin has been done in a dark purple which is also glittered and is very detailed which as much as Aurora stands out on this pin so does the handle as it is simply amazing. For me Disney took the Mirror concept and turned it on its head and made such a beautiful pin and I will say this is a much nicer and more detailed pin than the Belle pin and would make any collector happy to own this pin. For me this is my favorite out of the two released so far,


Well I hope you liked this pin-view of this gorgeous pin as I can say this is a must for any Sleeping Beauty/Aurora or even Maleficent collector as it does both characters justice and to have the main character and villain on the pin and both stand out in such a way is how disney says it...Magical.

This pin series is looking to be one of the best released in the UK as it just keeps getting better and better and once they are all put together they will look stunning in any collection.

Now for my next Pin-View I hope to review the Ariel Mirror pin or I will be back sooner if any of my trades come in the post hehe Thankyou for reading and hope to see you back for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment