Wednesday 27 January 2010

Luck of the Irish...

Well its this time again and today I'm going to talk about the St. Patricks day Stitch pin (pinpics #68052) and it is LE 800. Now I had been new to pin trading and thanks to a fellow trader (Lindsay) explained to me the concept of Holy Grail pins and as soon as I saw this pin it became my very first Holy Grail. Which I got thanks to a trader on facebook.

Now onto looking at the pin. The pin features stitch dressed in a striped waist coat, coloured dark/light green as well as a green top hat and he looks soo cute in the outfit with his cheeky grin on his face, just makes him look the part of celebrating St. Patricks Day. As well witht he nice addition of the small 4-leaf clover on his waist coat which just adds to the fondness of St Paddys Day.

Stitch himself is pin-on-pin and is on top of a four-leaf clover which Disney have used the glittered paint for the clover which for me makes Stitch really stand out on the pin and I just love the use of the glitter on this pin and it makes it very unique for a UK only pin.

Over all, I am very pleased with this pin and it was the first pin I got to combine the love of stitch to the love of my life (who is irish lol) and it is a perfect fit together in a pin. And it was also the first pin that started me on the road to collecting Stitch Irish pins.

I shall be back in a few days time with another review of an old pin which was released a little before I started to collect pins..The Snow White Romance pin.

So until then, I hope you all enjoy the new review, and are having a Pin-tastic time.

No comments:

Post a Comment