Monday 1 March 2010

Im wishing...for my Holy Grail..

Hey guys sorry for the delay in updating this but Ive been busy with moving home but Im back on track now so here is my first update from my new home in Ireland hehe.

Now this pin is the one pin I have been after ever since I saw UP and started to collect pins and the pin is none other than the Kevin pin which is pinpics #70657.

This pin is limited edition of 300 and is a Disney Soda Fountian pin, and I found it to be a very hard pin to find and to trade for so Im glad I have this pin now in my collection.

The pin features Kevin stood up-right and looks just like he would do in the film. He is stood in front of leaves from Paradise Falls which he used in the film to help hide himself from the pack of dogs (Alpha, Beta and Gamma)

The pin is one of my favourites and despites its size, its such a lovley pin and one of the 4 pins kevin is featured on. The backing card it comes on is also quite nice as it resembles a page from Ellie's Adventure Book that we see during the film and it is quite a nice touch in my opinion and looks odd on its own but with the other pins from the set as well fits right at home on my UP pin board.

Now, for a new section for my blog I am going to ask people (if wanted to) to write me a review of one of their pins in a short paragraph with a picture of that pin and I shall put it on here for people to see as everyone has a favourite pin and would like to see other peoples opinions :)



The first person to do this for me is Aveen, and I asked her to review the New Snow White pin (pinpics #75932)
This beautiful Snow white Locket pin is the 4th LE 1250 release of the 'locket' collection from The Disney Store UK/Europe and what I believe is one of the most stunning. The front of the Mirror or 'locket' shows the famous poisen apple in a glittering red colour, on a yellow background and framed by red glittering roses and hearts. The attention to detail is wonderful and the colours all compliment each other. When opening the locket we can see a beautiful image of snow white in the reflection, wearing her traditional dress.
This is a great pin for anyones collection and an absolute must for all Snow White fans.
Thankyou Aveen for the review :) and if anyone wants to have there say on one of their pins then let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment